PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY
Members of Hits-A-Million agree to the following terms of agreement.
1) Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange reserve the right to refuse membership or cancel membership of member that is found abusing the terms. Upon termination member will lose all membership benefits including any credits/cash accumulated.
2) Hits-A-Million reserves the right to refuse any advertisement and/or website that we feel is inappropriate. This includes but is not limited to the following types of programs: Extreme Adult Content, Pornography, Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Illegal content, Violence or other material deemed as inappropriate. Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange cannot guarantee that member sites do not contain such material.
3) Do not even think about cheating. We will discover you, and your account will
be terminated, your sites removed, and all membership benefits including any credits/cash accumulated lost.
4) You may cancel your Membership by clicking the [Delete account] link in member area. If you decide to cancel your membership and later wish to re-enroll, you will be assigned a new account, and you will not receive further credit for referrals made using Your previous account.
5) Targeted sites:
We DO NOT allow all investment scheme sites.
We DO NOT allow Paid To Promote sites (PTP).
We DO NOT allow sites that indicate they are charities or that claim to
donate to charities from fees they collect from members UNLESS they are approved
by the U.S. Federal Government and designated as a Charity.
We DO NOT allow targeted sites which include more than one pop-ups, pop-behinds, pop-unders.
We DO NOT allow pages that break out of frame or exhibit any other behavior found inappropriate
or annoying, according to our judgment.
We DO NOT allow MS window-type popup/alert message boxes.
We DO NOT allow porn or or anything promoting that industry.
We DO NOT allow overall site content based on a language other than English.
We DO NOT allow 3rd Party sites that members have no affiliation with.
We only allow proper affiliate programs and/or members own sites/pages.
(We reserve the right to allow or refuse any site based on our own judgement)
6) Enrolling other members is prohibited:
Members are not under any circumstances allowed to directly sign up other members. Members can refer other individuals to the website and help them through the sign up process, however the individual must complete the signup process by him/herself, including the reading and agreeing to the Membership Agreement. Furthermore, no member shall create false accounts simply for the
benefit of referral rewards or to create a manufactured downline. Any member found to be engaged in such activity will have their membership revoked and will lose all credits and/or money in all accounts created.
7) Personal information:
As a member of Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange you agree to keep your personal information on file up to date and accurate at all times. You also confirm that the email address you have on file is accurate and in working order. The company will keep all personal information about you in the strictest confidence and will not divulge it to any third party unless obligated to do so by law.
8) Acceptable use of start page link:
Any inappropriate use of the start link (as indicated, but not limited to the above) will result in immediate termination of that member's account and all earned or purchased credits along with any remaining cash balance will be lost.
9) Removal of membership:
A member may at any time request to have his/her membership cancelled by simply submitting a support request and clearly defining the account that is to be cancelled. Alternatively, a member may have their membership revoked by Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange if Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange deems that member to be in violation of any of the terms as set out in the Membership Agreement. Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange also reserves the right to refuse or cancel the membership of any member found to be defrauding the system in any way, or in any case where
the Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange feels that the member is not acting in the best interest of the Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange. If a member should have their membership canceled for any reason, that member will lose all traffic credits (whether earned or purchased) and will forfeit any remaining money in any of the accounts associated with that membership.
10) Loss of data and other errors:
Members agree to not hold liable Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange for any loss of data that might occur while the member is using the Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange website and all services and products contained within. Loss of data includes, but is not limited to any account balances, credits, downline members and statistics. Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange agrees to make every effort within its reasonable power to ensure that such loss of data never occurs, and Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange will make every effort within reason to correct any such loss of data.
Members also agree to not hold liable Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange for any damage that may
arise to the member's computer, software, or other products while using the Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange website and all services and products contained within.
11) Hits-A-Million reserves the right to deactivate or remove FREE accounts if you do not view other members sites regularly. Usually but not limited to within a 90-120 day period. Upgraded Members have no requirement to view sites to remain active.
12) No autoresponders, period! Do not use an email account with an autoresponder. One
autoresponse message from your account is grounds for account termination. If your
e-mail bounces, your account is subject to immediate removal and/or suspension.
13) Only one account per user or IP address is permitted. Only one user per account. YOU must view sites to earn credits with the intention of displaying your own site/s to other members. You cannot have friends, family, employees or anyone else view sites for you. If you do not want to or do not have the time view sites you can purchase credits (when and if available).
14) Promoting Hits-A-Million using "paid to sign up" sites is NOT allowed.
15) SPAM: Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange does not condone the use of UCE (unsolicited commercial email) and spam. Members are strictly prohibited from using spam in their marketing efforts. Formal complaints of SPAM/UCE are handled as top priority and legal action WILL be pursued by Hits-A-Million for any loss or damages incurred due to SPAM/UCE complaints against you. Damages can be substantial. DO NOT SPAM!
This Agreement may be modified by Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange from time to time, with or without notice.
Purpose of these measures are to maintain the integrity of the advertising members. Members agree to be bound by these terms.
Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange contains links to outside sites and is not responsible for the content on these sites. Use caution when entering any information into sites! Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange is not responsible for the income claims or promises from any of the web sites shown in rotation. Due to the nature of the internet and the free service being offered, Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange cannot verify advertised claims.
Users of Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange should use caution before entering information or paying for services advertised. Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange recommends visiting FTC's Internet page and Consumer.gov to learn about the latest scams and ways to protect yourself. You join any program at your own risk.
As a member, you agree to receive regular information updates, discount offers, promotions and other relevant updates from Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange admin to all email addresses on record.
I have thoroughly read and understand the Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange terms and conditions. I understand that Hits-A-Million will always do it's utmost to provide a professional, quality advertising service. In joining and/or purchasing a Hits-A-Million membership I am automatically agreeing to said terms and conditions and I understand that failure to comply with these may result in account termination.
If you have any questions please do not hesitiate to Contact Us
At Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange, we deeply respect your right to privacy. We will never sell, rent or lease any information contained in your membership profile with any third party. Information obtained about you for the purpose of creating your Hits-A-Million membership shall be used for the purpose of maintaining and updating your membership, as well as direct email contact from Hits-A-Million. If you pay for upgraded membership, extra credits, banner advertising or anything else, your private information will be encrypted and sent securely over a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection via facilities of leading credit card processing company - PAYPAL.
COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the authors.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES, INDEMNIFICATION Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS DISTRIBUTED ON "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR COSTS THAT YOU AND/OR YOUR BUSINESS MAY SUFFER WHEN USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER Hits-A-Million Traffic Exchange NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, AGENTS,
LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE.